According to international publications, nowadays, (arterial, peripheral and cerebrovascular disorders, hearing precipitations, old-age vertigo and asthma as well as numerous other immune-diseases) are successfully treated by means of hyperbaric ozone therapies. Ozone in the form of triatomic oxygen (also known as active oxygen) significantly improves the blood circulation and improves blood lipid parameters.
The treatment requires that approx. 220 ml auto-blood be withdrawn in a sterile, evacuated glass bottle, which is enriched at increased partial pressure with a pure ozone-oxygen mix and then re-introduced through the vein. This method additionally delivers a substantial amount of oxygen into the blood not relaying on the lungs.
Poorly vascularized parts of the body are regenerated again. The immune system is strongly modulated and/or stimulated. The patient experiences an energy increase and with that also an enhancement in the quality of life. The treatment takes about 15 minutes; is free of any side effects, and is widely included in health programs on offer by medical practitioners and clinics.
Dr Linette was trained on Ozone therapy by :
Dr Robert Rowen - Dr. Rowen has developed an international reputation for pioneering work in oxidation and other innovative medical treatments. He spearheaded Alaska’s first initiative to provide statutory protection for integrative medical treatments and was appointed to the Alaska State Medical Board. He is a frequent lecturer on oxidation, food and nutrition, the limitations of conventional Western medicine and other topics. Dr. Rowen uses YouTube and Facebook to provide public insight into his approach, often accompanied by commentary from his patients.
Dr Shalenberger - Dr. Shallenberger has just finished publication of his new book on ozone therapy entitled, The Principles and Applications of Ozone Therapy – A Practical Guideline For Physicians
- Dr. Shallenberger has just formed and incorporated the first medical ozone society in the United States, The American Academy of Ozonotherapy. He serves as president of the academy.
- Dr. Shallenberger has just been elected to serve as a charter member of the International Scientific Committee on Ozone Therapy.
- Dr. Shallenberger has been teaching doctors from all over the world how to use ozone therapy every year since 1993
- Dr. Shallenberger has authored numerous papers in the international peer reviewed literature on ozone therapy and oxygen utilization.
- Dr. Shallenberger holds the only patent on the use of respiratory gas analysis to determine mitochondrial function.